Nestlé Toll House Cookie Franchise Opportunity
Nestle Toll Hours Cafe Franchise Information:
Now seeking Area Reps / Multi-Unit Developers!
The Very Best! Desserts
Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip is the only major, national dessert café that features top-quality branded cookies, baked goods, coffee, ice cream and smoothies. Nestlé products offer strong brand recognition, consumer awareness, and brand loyalty. Brands such as Toll House, Nescafe, Nesquik, Butterfinger, Nestle Crunch, Edy’s, and Dreyers Ice cream are all part of the main menu. Franchise opportunities are available in a variety of formats – Kiosk, In-line and Street Cafés. Nestlé Café was ranked #53 in Franchise Times 2004 Fast Fifty-Five list of the fastest growing franchise concepts.
What do our Café owners have to say?
"This concept is great. I can look upon my customer's face and see
sheer amazement that they can actually purchase a Nestlé Toll House
Cookie. If you think about it, I'm selling happiness".
- Jason P.
Why Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip?
- Highly trained team members will assist you through every step of the franchise process.
- Each franchisee is provided written site selection guidelines and assistance.
- A highly structured 10-day training program was developed to provide Franchisees the tools they need to be successful.
- The Very Best! Support system in franchising.
- Brand recognition beyond any other.
What’s the franchising process?
- Application – visit the Nestlé cafe website to complete a full application or complete the Express Request Form below to receive a phone call from our franchise sales department.
- Review the UFOC – upon approval of your application, Nestlé Toll House Café will send you a copy of the company’s Uniform Franchise Offering Circular (UFOC). This is a disclosure document that describes the franchise system and our company. It also provides a complete listing of other franchise owners and their contact information.
- Do your Homework! – Call current operators and ask questions! This is your time to ask any and all questions. Complete the Decision Day questionnaire and fax back to the corporate office.
- Request Documents – Homework is complete and you feel ready to ask for initial approval and receive documents. After approval, you will schedule a Decision Day in Dallas.
- Decision Day – a four-hour meeting in Dallas, Texas. You will visit a Café and meet with corporate executives from Operations, Marketing and Real Estate. At the end of the day you may submit your executed documents to the Executive Committee for final approval.
- Executive Committee – The Committee meets once a month and reviews submitted documents for final approval by the committee at that time.